Help us Achieve our Goals!
Technical and Facility Assistance
- Can you hold a workshop on skills such as oral history collection, effective Internet use, homepage design, electronic magazine production, or multi-media indexing?
- Can you offer volunteer time to train our staff and that of other NGOs in English?
- Can you offer library materials on oral history collection or Palestinian culture?
- Can you supply us with cabinets for storage of our cassette archives?
- Can you help us to identify other organizations and resource people involved in similar efforts with whom we might set up an information exchange system?
- Please, do you know of individuals who maybe interested in our work?
- $10 buys a pack of audio cassettes to record folk music or oral history.
- $25 covers the cost of gasoline for trips to interview camp refugees all over Lebanon.
- $50 rents a bus or hall for a workshop.
- $100 buys a tape recorder to assist in oral testimony collection.
- $250 covers expenses incurred whenever AL-JANA holds a training workshop.
- $500 pays for a homepage on the Internet and periodic updating of it.
- $1000 pays for the technical services that transform an educational project undertaken by AL-JANA into a pedagogical textbook available for world-wide distribution.
- Become a member of AL-JANA by donating $50 per year, and receive in return a year’s subscription to AL-JANA (in Arabic or English), regular update reports, and recent publications made by participants in AL-JANA’s workshops.